1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packagers wanted

Discussion in 'GIMP for Mac' started by Auria, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Auria

Auria Member

Hi again,

i gave you file release permissions on sourceforge. when you get the dmg ready, you should be able to upload it to sourceforge using the same instructions as earlier in this thread

2. theBB

theBB New Member

I uploaded it and did the sourceforge steps, but I am not sure if I've done everything right. There was no "Congratulations, you have added a new release" type of message. Anyways, I think I did it.

One more note, I do not have access to another intel Tiger machine, so I could only make sure the dmg worked on another account on the same machine. You might want to test it on somebody else's machine.

By the way, should we update the building instructions to include Xcode update and activate p5-getopt-long steps?

3. Auria

Auria Member

Thanks for your build  :D I have updated the downloads page.

You uploaded it just fine. As for testing it, I don't have any intel tiger computer at hand to test it, but we generally trust our build method enough ;)

I will look at updating build instructions
    EDIT: done

4. theBB

theBB New Member

Cool, I am glad I could contribute.

I am an infrequent user of Gimp, so I don't visit the website often and am usually unaware when there are new versions. My last version was 2.2.11. :) If you need Tiger-intel builds in the future, email me.