1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forum Suggestion

Discussion in 'Help with the forum and suggestions' started by Dracos66, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Dracos66

Dracos66 Member

I've noticed alot of spam lately and also noticed that there is no report post feature enabled. Not sure what version of PHP ya'll are running but most of the versions I have dealt with have that feature installed by default. It would be nice IMO to be able to report a post so that it can be dealt with.

I will even volunteer for spam removal duty if you need someone to do that. I'm on the site several times a day anyway :)

2. sky-fyre

sky-fyre Active Member

actually there is ;) bottom right the ! in red. lil round button.

3. David

David Member

Web Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Designer
    Yes, I'm trying my best to find solutions to spammers but nothing solid at the moment to completely eliminate them.

A little weird; I thought I had pinned this topic but again, here is a topic about reporting topics, reporting posts is also enabled and we've been handling them for a while since moderators also uses the moderator panel to approve guests posts and topics in the Gimp Help Section

I don't know if you meant PHP as in the interpreter but we are running PHP 5.2.8, else if you meant the forum software, this is phpBB3 :) the report tool is enabled

cheers!

4. Dracos66

Dracos66 Member

OK tyvm... didnt notice the report topic pinned before :eek: probably my old eyes failing me lol.

I meant both when I mentioned PHP... I kinda figured it was phpBB3 but wasnt sure of the interpreter version.

5. David

David Member

Web Developer, PHP Programmer, Web Designer
    Nay, it was unpinned :) I just pinned it again(methinks, since the topic was made last year in july I don't remember much)