1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

changing gradient in letters to light blue

Discussion in 'Requests' started by andybr1ggs, May 28, 2010.

1. andybr1ggs

andybr1ggs Member

Is it easy to change the letters in this pic to a light blue gradient.......and how could i add the logo in the middle of it......ive tried lowering the opacity (of the tx logo)...but it wouldnt do nothing.

id like to be able to create the effect of the tx behind the team excuter faded so you can still see evreything, is this possible.

Thanks

2. David Wood

David Wood Moderator Staff Member

Freelance graphic designer and visual effects arti
    Home Page:
    There's two ways of doing this.

1. Use Hue and Saturation under the color menu. You can pick individual color channels or the the entire image.

2. Make a new layer of the color you want and use the Hue layer mode to replace existing colors. (Note that the color layer mode is practically the same as Hue but instead will give color to the grayscale areas instead of just the colored areas.)

3. andybr1ggs

andybr1ggs Member

Cheers Dave,

Is this just to change the gradient of the text.....how can i put the logo (tx) behind the text in the middle of the team xecuter.

4. andybr1ggs

andybr1ggs Member

niceone dave easy as hell.........it wont change the black, thankfully, is this because it is not not a primary colour? also if i decided to have a black background for my site, how would i do this to the image...just by going to add layer...the background then fill with black.

5. andybr1ggs

andybr1ggs Member

ive changed the color now of the letters :) but now i need to learn how to make the bg black (of logo) and the tx (with circle round, white)

you can see here

www.team-xecuter.net

Thanks